3rd CSDM Asia Call for Papers
3rd CALL FOR PAPERS - Your scientific & industrial contributions are welcome
- April 6, 2014
- Paper submission deadline: May 5, 2014
- Results announcement: June 16, 2014
- Camera-ready paper deadline: July 31, 2014
- Conference: December 10-12, 2014
- Best papers awards: December 12, 2014
SUBMISSION PROCEDURE & BEST PAPERS AWARDS
As the CSD&M Asia conference is both industrial and academic, paper topics can be industrial, academic or both.
Selected papers will be presented by their authors either on the format of a 30-minute talk or as a poster during a dedicated 2-hour poster session.
The full papers (for authors selected for a 30-minute talk) or their abstracts (for authors selected for the poster session) will be all published in the conference proceedings edited by SpringerVerlag.
The Program Committee will award the best CSD&M Asia 2014 papers in 2 categories: 1 prize of 3500SGD for the best academic/industrial paper and 1 prize of 1750SGD for the best student paper (written by students in majority).
For more details, please see: http://www.2014.csdm-asia.net/-Subm...
- Industry domains: Aeronautics & Aerospace, Defense & Security, Electronics & Robotics, Energy & Environment, Healthcare & Services, Information technology, Maritime & Logistics, Software, Transportation, Urban development.
- Scientific and technical topics: Systems fundamentals, Systems modelling, Systems architecture, Systems engineering, Industrial projects, Systems metrics, Systems quality, Systemic tools.
- Systems types: Embedded systems, Transportation systems, Software systems, Information systems, Systems of systems, artificial eco-systems.
- More information can be found on the conference website: http://www.2014.csdm-asia.net/
- For any question, please email to: email@example.com