December 12, 2014 - Contributed talks
The contributed talks are the best submissions selected by the conference Program Committtee following the call for papers.
11 teams will present their research or professional feedback during a 30-min plenary talk on the third conference day.
The results have been announced on July 14 to the authors. Please find below the selection:
- "Thinking About the Future of Complex Technological Systems: Which Technologies Should Shape their Designs?" Jeffrey L. Funk (NUS / Singapore)
- "Aligning Cyber-Physical System Safety and Security", Giedre SABALIAUSKAITE and Aditya MATHUR (Singapore University of Tehcnology and Design / Singapore),
- "Design and Management of Flexible On-Shore LNG Production Engineering Systems", Michel-Alexandre CARDIN, Mehdi RANJBAR-BOURANI (NUS / Singapore) and Richard DE NEUFVILLE (Massachusetts Institute of Technology / USA),
- "Model Checking of Energy Consumption Behavior", Shin NAKAJIMA (National Institute of Informatics / Japan),
- "Singapore Road Vehicle Fleet Evolution", Wei WEI and Lynette CHEAH (Singapore University of Technology and Design / Singapore),
- "Domain-Spanning Change Propagation in Changing Technical Systems", Wolfgang BAUER and Maik MAURER (Institute of Product Development, Technische Universität München / Germany),
- "Black-box optimization of lighting simulation in architectural design", Alberto COSTA and Giacomo NANNICINI (Singapore University of Technology and Design / Singapore),
- "Engineering Singapore’s Land Transport System", Eng Seng CHIA (NUS / Singapore),
- "Planning, and Management in Global Systems Science", Jeffrey JOHNSON (The Open University / UK), Policy Design,
- "Optimising Complex Networked Systems Availability", Siew Yen CHENG and Yong Huang SEAH (Defence Science and Technology Agency / Singapore),
- "UNISENSE: A Unified and Sustainable Sensing and Transport Architecture for Large Scale and Heterogeneous Sensor Networks", Yunye JIN and Hwee Pink TAN (Institute for Infocomm Research / Singapore),